RE: A Very Strange thing
They want to give you a false check, which if you had an account, your bank probaly will not clear hopefully, but if it did, it would bounce and you would be out the sum of the check. Happens all the time. Hubby and I got a scam like that in the mail, we reported to Authorities. It is sad , especially with the elderly who get scammed , like that. Yes, do pray for them , as they take advantage of good , honest people. I really do not know how some people can sleep at night, especially do things to elderly and innocent children, but who am I too judge, it is God that examines the hearts of men, and the best thing to do is pray for them.
The best mission field I have found myself, is usually right in your back yard, just like the message was given to you, in my humble opinion.
My mission, now is to have a clean house, ha, ha , so have a blessed day and do not be weary in doing good, for you shall reap a harvest, if you faint not.
In His Love!
|