Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Hurt from a family member.
Author Message
Guest...
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Hurt from a family member.

Please pray I will heal quickly, mind soul and heart. My spirit has been vexed by a family member ,who sadly has a spiteful and jealous spirit. I had begun to somewhat trust her. Some may say ignore her but it hurts deeply and I have felt under attack. And now there is a heaviness in my spirit. And my body is tense. She has not given her life over to Jesus. Pray for her too. And for my recovery , for peace and lightness to return. Wisdom in any dealings with her. Full protection. Thank you.
03-16-2026 12:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.