Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Marriage issue
|
| Author |
Message |
anno
Unregistered
|
Marriage issue
I’m 25 years old women I have been in a relationship with a boy who is my childhood crush who is also Christian prays to God but not that much.
My mother knows my relationship and at the beginning she said yes and later she got some bad dreams and she was totally opposing our relationship and cursing me and crying daily.
Now me and him we are very close to each other physically and mentally, but the problem is he is not working now he is trying for an job in Europe and he is an illiterate. Now my family is trying to fix my marriage with another boy who’s well settled and earning more and also more involved in Christian activities. And my mother is threatening me that she’ll die if I didn’t marry that guy they are suggesting. Im helpless I asked lord for any signs but still I didn’t reek any. Please advise me to choose the boy whom I loved or the one who my mother is telling to get married.
God bless you.
|
|
| 09-02-2023 02:00 PM |
|