Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Help in Business
Author Message
peter287
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Help in Business

I am a business owner and I need God's help. I need creative ideas into what business models we should get into next. I need God's help and wisdom and training. We are also trying to get out of a bad "Ethical situation" we have been dealing with. Please pray for guidance and wisdom in that too. Thank you.
08-29-2023 06:24 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.