Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
PLEASE PRAY I CAN HEAR GOD
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
PLEASE PRAY I CAN HEAR GOD

please pray that i can hear the lord God almighty in a situation i am in. I have seek council of family and friends and it seems like they are trying to lean me to one thing over the other. i know they love me and want the best for me but i still feel lost in my situation and wanting and needing to trust in the lord so please dear God help me to know the truth and follow you even if that means i will be alone for a little while. you are the lord god and know the best for me so please god help me to hear you and trust you
04-03-2023 08:39 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: PLEASE PRAY I CAN HEAR GOD

Lord let this child of yours know when they tell or look to others for advice is not trusting you. You are the only one who can help us and guide us if we allow you to do so completely. Have thy holy spirit talk to this person, and may they do listen and trust the holy trinity with all their heart. You will never lead us in the wrong path not hurt us, like humans do for they are also imperfect unlike you. Send them your peace too, I pray this in Jesus name, amen.
04-03-2023 09:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TheStrongWave Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 259
Joined: Oct 2016
Post: #3
RE: PLEASE PRAY I CAN HEAR GOD

I pray that God may give you the guidance and wisdom you’re seeking. May He continue to protect you and give you His peace.
04-05-2023 12:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.