Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Asking everyone to join me in prayer
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Asking everyone to join me in prayer

My heart hurts I’m praying for peace about something
03-10-2023 06:11 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Asking everyone to join me in prayer

Lord heal this person's broken heart as you fill them with your peace and comfort them. Have your perfect will be done in their life and their situation. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
03-10-2023 08:36 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Asking everyone to join me in prayer

When you pass through the waters, I am with you; when you pass through the streams, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not harm you. For I am the Lord your God,,, Is. 43:2,3
Lord you promised us you will never leave nor forsake us also we know you words never go void. We stand in your mighty word that you will come to the help of this person, also fill their heart with overwhelming joy in you and heal their painful heart. Have your perfect will be done in their life and in their situation. I pray in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
03-13-2023 05:59 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.