Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
That the Lord will make a way
|
| Author |
Message |
guest..
Unregistered
|
That the Lord will make a way
I am in a rut. I know sometimes the Lord wants us to move but I really feel stuck. Pray He will show me clearly what to do next so I can get started as I am weak and weary from thinking. And I am feeling depressed because I can't make a decision. Pray He will make a way. Bless You in Jesus
|
|
| 07-16-2021 08:46 PM |
|
Chris8
Prayer Warrior
  
Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
|
RE: That the Lord will make a way
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this person. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this person. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this person.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this person. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this person.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.
In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this person.
Thank You Lord
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
|
|
| 07-17-2021 12:50 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: That the Lord will make a way
Lord help this child of yours remember that you are always present even we can't always see you moving on our behalf. You are still there waiting for us to be ready to accept your directions for a better life. Take away all their fears and anxieties, as you give them your peace and the strength they need to keep on moving with faith in you, knowing you know what is best for them. Lord let thy perfect will be done in this person's life and their situation, in your mighty name Jesus I pray. Amen!
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
|
|
| 07-17-2021 09:17 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: That the Lord will make a way
Thank you so much for these prayers and replies
|
|
| 07-17-2021 10:46 AM |
|