Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Psoriasis and immune issues
Author Message
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,217
Joined: Jul 2011
Post: #1
Psoriasis and immune issues

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Please remember me in your kind and faithful prayers as I have been battling psoriasis issues on both of my arms. It is quite uncomfortable and horribly itchy at times. In addition other immune issues are effecting my eyes and ears and breathing at times. The allergens in the air in the Fall seem to really make these issues worse as the weather changes. Please pray that the Lord would heal these conditions so that I might feel better and sleep better at night as well. Thank you all for your wonderful and loving prayers you all have prayed for me my dear family in Christ. Bless each and every one you for your faithful prayers of love and concern. I continue to hold you all up my prayers as well.

Your brother in Christ Jesus always,

Brother David
09-08-2019 01:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #2
RE: Psoriasis and immune issues

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural healing and deliverance over this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is agaisnt this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2020 09:08 AM by Chris8.)
09-08-2019 02:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Psoriasis and immune issues

I prayed for you David.
09-08-2019 12:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,217
Joined: Jul 2011
Post: #4
RE: Psoriasis and immune issues

God Bless you all for your kind and faithful prayers my family in Christ Jesus. Your prayers that you offer for me and the other brothers and sisters here is your testament to your wonderful faithfulness my dear brothers and sisters. John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another".
09-08-2019 09:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: Psoriasis and immune issues

Lord we pray for Bro. David psoriasis issues and this persistent rash we're dealing with also. We pray you heal us and of all itch as a result of this and root cause, and in all our afflictions, so we can have good healing sweet sleep as Your healing blood covers and protects us. We give You Praise Yashua. Amen!
09-10-2019 02:56 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.