Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
FEET HURT ALOT, RETAIL JOB
Author Message
Ald Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 155
Joined: Sep 2015
Post: #1
FEET HURT ALOT, RETAIL JOB

I bought shoes from my pay, costs $100 which is a lot for me and another $45 on insoles that dont feel right, I'm returning insoles. Prayers please that I will pick the correct insoles for my shoes and feet to wear to work so that my feet don't hurt anymore and I can really stand and walk for hours and do a good, no great, job at work and be able to move around without hobbling during and after work and prayers I can lose weight while doing this too, I need so badly to get back into shape. I look bad and feel bad and need help. Prayers these sneakers work well and hold up for a while because I cant afford to buy another pair of shoes for a while.

Prayers also that my used car which I've had for about 2 years continues to run and run safely and at the speed limit to get me back and forth to work, errands and grocery shopping because my mom bought this car for me, us from her nest egg and it is gone and I cant imagine being able to buy another car especially something decent making $11 hour part time to boot. A car is so very important to get to work and get around and shop and I'm not a snob but I caught buses all the time when young but I'm 52 now and in the shape I'm in now, I cant imagine getting up super early to catch 2 buses to work to be there around 8 when I get schedules then which is so far rare but even when I work till 9, 10 or 11, the bus leaves the store at 5 minutes after the hour and it would be hard to make the bus and then catch 2 buses home at night and literally get home late, I dont think I would physically make it because I'm already tired when I get off work and that's driving plus I'm not crazy about waiting for 2nd bus to get to my town at night. I'm probably in denial, but I really feel like I'm going to have a broken heart so to speak when I no longer have a car to get to work and also shop which is almost impossible on the bus plus not be able to just get in car and get out of the house, I love to drive local and get out of the house even if it is just to go to the store. I'm praying for hopefully God will somehow bless me with another decent car to drive.

Prayers I get used to working after being home last 7 years and working monday thru friday part-time for 10 years before that and having a husband to help me, he was the breadwinner and took care of a lot of stuff.

Prayers, I can get medical assistance back for me and kids and I can also get a new pair of glasses since mine keep falling down my nose. Prayers my mom can get some new glasses too. Prayers for needed things and bills keep getting paid. Prayers my kids get saved and my daughter passes her classes this year in 11th and makes it to 12th grade next year and graduates. Prayers my kids do well in school and get decent careers so that they can make it on their own unlike me, I dont want them to be worldly but want them to be independent.

Prayers that my son and daughter-in-law get their first car fixed for his wife to drive and the truck he just bought runs well and safely for a time into the future and they both have vehicles to get around safely and all their needs are met and paid for. Praying they get everything for the new baby.
04-24-2019 10:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: FEET HURT ALOT, RETAIL JOB

Lord you seen how hard Ald's is and how hard she is trying to make it right for her and her family. Help them all and give her good health, heal her feel and may this job help her get the exercise enough for her to lose the extra weight and be able get back into shape. Help her car to keep going till she can get a new car, also help her children be able to finish high school and be able to work and contribute to the household too. Help them with all their necessities Lord as they get closer to you have your perfect will done in their life and in her prayer requests.
I pray in Jesus name, amen.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
04-25-2019 05:37 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.