Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
prayer requests
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
prayer requests

pray that I will get some financial blessings so that I will be able to pay my utilitity bills before my services are teminated. Pray that I will do well in my statistics course and in my exam tommorrow. Iam scheduled to graduate in April. Pray that I will get a pressing personal problem solved very soon.
02-05-2009 12:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
kenberlyc Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 74
Joined: Feb 2009
Post: #2
RE: prayer requests

Father be with this person and help them financially. Provide for them so that they don't get any of their utilities shut off.Let them do well on their exams and in their course.This person has a serious personal problem that they are looking to you to help them with. Father help them to get this problem solved very soon . In Jesus name, amen
02-05-2009 07:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.