Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Prayer for protection and hope for the future.
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
Prayer for protection and hope for the future.
Father forgive me of my sins as I forgive others. Lord I thank you for all of your constant love and provisions. Jesus please cover my family my home my dog my car my property and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Lord please send your angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out any and all evil that would attack me.
Jesus please help me to get a full time position as a ER tech soon. Please help me to be paid close or the same as I was being paid. Please bless my name and reputation. Please Jesus help me to be at peace.
|
|
| 04-25-2018 09:45 AM |
|