Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Can registration soon
|
| Author |
Message |
Ald
Senior Member
  
Posts: 155
Joined: Sep 2015
|
Can registration soon
Car in husband and mom's name, registration needs renewed, Thursday last day, inspection good till end of this month. Husband lives next door, keep asking him when he will go with mom to renew at AAA, no response. Didn't do it online either. Mom's paying not him. I don't have job now so can't get insurance in my name yet or him off title, I think he's deliberately doing this but even if I'm wrong, he's driven around in cars with expired inspection stickers before, like a year even 2 years once. Don't know how I can force him to do this. Prayers something happens to change his mind before sticker expires and registration. Help!!!! Also don't mean to sound greedy or selfish because my mom is helping me and only help but she got money back from IRS to get car legal/fixed but the longer we wait the more she is spending money on other things and money may be gone we need for registration and car inspection in case we need to buy new tires or new brakes, etc . I don't want to drive illegal car or car with something wrong. She doesn't budget well. I'm scared and nervous. Help Jesus!
|
|
| 03-20-2018 11:09 AM |
|