Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
New employment
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
New employment

Please pray that my hospital that I work for offer me a full time position that pays much better than what I am making. Pray that my supervisors desperately need me and offer me a new position.
03-19-2018 03:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: New employment

Lord help this person to put their best in doing their job well, and have it be noticed by their supervisor as you touch their heart to give this person a full time position with better pay and benefits too. In the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ I pray amen.
03-20-2018 05:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.