Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Waiting for so long
Author Message
Vivian
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Waiting for so long

Please I need a prayer I've been waiting for the person that I loved from my heart to send me a message or to call me. I just want to hear from him again. Ask Jesus for me please so I receive something from him. I Jesus's name ????????
03-09-2018 10:19 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Waiting for so long

Lord give Vivian perfect peace about this situation.
Whatever Your will is Lord let there be fulfillment and clarity. In Jesus I pray
03-11-2018 01:24 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Waiting for so long

Lord give Vivian your peace and strength to go on and concentrate on you and you alone, as she waits for your perfect will to be done in her life and her petition. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen.
03-12-2018 06:24 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.