Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for our Home loan approval
Author Message
Bkynjr
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for our Home loan approval

Dear Father, please place your Devine hand over our home loan process and approval. I pray that my Husband and I meet with love and patience and understanding as things arise. Please approve and process the individual stages of our loan with unanimous favor for Us. Please Lord I pray that my Husband & I do not be at odds but meet with Love, patience and God driven understanding. Please remove the fear as you alone Lord can only do. We leave it with you Lord. It’s in Jesus name I pray.
01-25-2018 09:46 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.