Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Prayer for break through
|
| Author |
Message |
Mulenga
Unregistered
|
Prayer for break through
I'm 38years old currently unemployed, living with my older sister, not married & no children, financially struggling. I'm in a complicated relationship & the so called boyfriend we hardly go out or do things together & he has to kids from to different women. To top it up I recently lost my mother, I'm stressed but I've decided to put everything in Gods hands, all I'm asking for is prayers for my financial break through, employment and to be in a stable relationship where I can be appreciated and love. I know God has mighty plans for my life & I know that I have a lot to give back but I need special prayers to help unlock my future. May God bless everyone and may his favor be upon us all.
|
|
| 06-23-2017 06:36 AM |
|