Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayers for healing, self love and my soulmate
Author Message
Praying31
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayers for healing, self love and my soulmate

Heavenly Father,
I want to start out by saying thank you. Thank you for helping me when I gave up on myself, thank you for picking me up when all I could do was cry and pray. Thank you for sending all the prayers and love and visitors as I'm going through my hard time. Thank you for just listening to my prayers. I love you. I come to you today with a heavy heart, I have continued to pray for Whitney the love of my life, her mother and her grandmother even her sister. Lord Whitney came into my life and picked me up and showed me the true meaning of love no matter your skin color, your gender or size. She loved me for me. She was and still is the best thing I had in my heart. I care and love her so much and just pray that she will see my worth and fill her heart with continuing on the path to spend the rest of her life with me. Father my heart is weak I've prayed every day and cried, my heart tells me to not give up hope even though I feel everyone gives up on me, I hear a voice maybe it's you saying stay strong for her. Heavenly Father please just pray for her return that's all I pray for. I will continue my journey with faith because God you continue to keep me alive for something. If I can't have anything else in the world I just ask to be able to marry Whitney. Heavenly Father set me free of my depression, I gave my heart to Whitney for a reason. My prayers a lot of times are not for myself, but this time I'm ready to be happy and have her by my side. I won't let go Heavenly Father. I pray that your heart can touch hers. Heavenly Father please help and pray for her mom, she has been the best thing I've had the past weeks and I appreciate you keeping something in the family to keep my heart filled. You sent her mother to me to not lose hope and faith in Whitney! I also pray that you heal me from my depression that I have suffered with since 2010, if you are able to fill Whitney's heart with your love and she returns to me I want to be able to love her unconditionally. I love you Heavenly Father. I pray for you as well. I pray that your heart and healing surround others. Thank you in Jesus name, Amen.
02-05-2017 06:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #2
RE: Prayers for healing, self love and my soulmate

Lord i pray that Your will be done in these requests and in this person's life in Jesus Name Amen
In Jesus Name i speak life and freedom over this person Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen
Isaiah 54:17 Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-07-2017 03:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.