Emilyfaith1998
Unregistered
|
Pregnancy.
Recently, I've missed my period. I am seventeen, and iI have a boyfriend who is twenty years old, who already has one child, who is going through court and DHR for visitation rights. He and the mother of his child are no longer together because he slapped oher one time, and she pressed charges. He did go to jail for it. He was raised up very Christian, and his father is a preacher. Ive constantly struggled with my faith because I was not raised Christian, my family does not believe in God. At home I have no support, my mom is single with four kids. I am the youngest, and i live with my sister temporarily, because my mom is not fit to take care of me. She has struggled with drug abuse for many years. I am truly terrified of being pregnant. I have taken multiple tests, which all have said negative, but my period has still not came in about six weeks. I'm praying to God I'm not pregnant, because I am not emotionally, financially, or mentally ready or able to care for a child. I hope this is a warning, or a sign that I need to change my way of living and grow stronger in my faith. If I were to be pregnant, i would carry my child, and try my hardest to give them the best life available, but I'm praying so hard I am not pregnant. I dont have a house, or a place to raise a child. I am a drop out of school, and i can't drive. Im not prepared, and im terrified. Please pray that this gets lifted from me, or that this is only a warning. Please pray i grow in my faith and straighten up. Religiously, i am failing and lost. Please give me the strength to fix myself, because I am alone and not strong enough to handle this. Thank you.
|
|
| 05-25-2016 09:34 AM |
|