Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Pray for a a negative hiv test
Author Message
BDR
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Pray for a a negative hiv test

Hello,

I have engaged in a lot of sinful behavior which could have exposed me to HIV. Every time I look at the list of potential symptoms, I think it's a strong possibility I could have it. I have not taken the test yet because I'm scared to death but I know God is merciful and I don't care what things look like, I know God can still spare me of the consequences of my sinful behavior. I've been celibate for almost a year and I have worked hard to grow my relationship with God and to live a more holy life. I've been consumed with this HIV scare and I haven't been able to have peace or real joy. I'm praying for the courage to take the test and for the test to be negative in the name of Jesus! I'm asking for all of your prayers. I pray about this everyday and I know I should I have more faith in God because I know no matter what, I will be fine because he will be by my side but fear is consuming me. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
03-16-2016 09:11 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Pray for a a negative hiv test

Roman 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Father thank you for meeting us where we are, the sinner, Thank you for your Grace and Mercy. I pray tonight for this dear one, I pray that they be healed of disease and fear. Send to this person the peace that passes all understanding and renew their faith. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen
03-16-2016 11:08 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Pray for a a negative hiv test

(03-16-2016 11:08 PM)Guest Wrote:  Roman 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Father thank you for meeting us where we are, the sinner, Thank you for your Grace and Mercy. I pray tonight for this dear one, I pray that they be healed of disease and fear. Send to this person the peace that passes all understanding and renew their faith. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen



Thank you! I appreciate your prayer.
03-17-2016 10:27 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.