Lord, first, thank You for all that You do for us all the time. You are a Good God, and I am so very grateful for Your presence in my life. Thank you.
Lord, I come to you yet again asking for deliverance from this wait. I have been praying for years now for you to have come to pass what You revealed to me so long ago. I seek the Bible for reassurance - so many have had to wait of Your word and works. I ask You to please end this wait. Please allow what You said so long ago to come to pass.
I see things are working their way toward what You said, but there seems to be for every few steps forward, a few steps back, too. Please remove the people who need to be removed - please remove them for good. Please divide and separate those who block the way to Your word coming to pass.
And Lord, please heal those who need healing in order for Your word to come to pass.
You know all things, and You have power over all things. Thank You for knowing what is best for our lives and acting accordingly. I simply pray the wait is over now.
In the holy and matchless name of Your son, Jesus Christ, Who died for our sins, I pray to You, Lord. Thank You. Your will be done. Amen.