Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
running out of words to pray
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
running out of words to pray

God i'm getting tired and weary
01-31-2015 09:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: running out of words to pray

Lord Jesus, I thank YOU that you died for me so I may have eternal life with the Father if I choose your way. I thank you that you did not say I'm tired and weary when everyone hated you. I thank you that you did not gave up when you were beaten and nailed to the cross. I thank you Lord Jesus for everything you have done for humanity. I love you Lord Jesus with all my heart and soul. I thank you Father for your one and only begotten son to sacrifice for us filthy humanity, ungrateful, sinful, etc. Yet, you proved it by sending your son our Lord Jesus to died for us. This proves how much you love us and I thank you. Thank you Holy Spirit for being here with us everyday on earth. Glory and hallelujah!!!
01-31-2015 10:18 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: running out of words to pray

God, You did not say to say things in so many words. But you did say "He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much." Luke 10.10. I have not been faithful, God. Please let each one reading and praying strive with all their heart, to love You above all, and be faithful. You have given grace, which You said is sufficient. Do not let us hanker for more, but for what You have set for us. Have mercy, i pray and hear us.
02-10-2015 05:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: running out of words to pray

Lord be the wind under this person's wing, and have them soar like the eagle in their faith for you. Help them to remember that our prayers are answer in your timing not ours. But you give us the perseverance and strength to see us through it all. I pray this I Jesus name, amen.
02-10-2015 07:42 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.