Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
marriage
Author Message
lulunjaoz
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
marriage

PLEASE HELP ME PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND!! HE'S SO STUBBORN!! THERE WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING WITH TAKING MY CAR THIS MORNING FOR HIM TO GO TO WORK AND I SAID TO LEAVE HIS TRUCK KEY AND HE TOOK IT AS THAT HE CAN'T COUNT ON ME, HIS WIFE. I've been begging him to take the car and he says he can never count on me ever again. RESTORE MY MARRIAGE JESUS, I FEEL THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE. PLEASE PLACE HOPE IN HIS HEART AGAIN FOR THIS MARRIAGE. SAVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME HELP ME I'M SO SAD RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T DO THIS ON MY OWN ANYMORE, SO MANY FIGHTS, SO MANY HOPELESNESS.. WE HAVE A BABY BOY AND WE'RE SO SELFISH, SAVE US I KNOW YOU CAN SAVE US!!! TOUCH MY HUSBAND'S HEART!!!
02-04-2014 05:10 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.