Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Emotional Problems - Only God can heal me
Author Message
Tears Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 45
Joined: Dec 2012
Post: #1
Emotional Problems - Only God can heal me

God, please forgive me for all that I have done wrong, my sins. Please heal me from all my emotional problems. Heal me from giving too much focus and attention on my feeling's, negativity, and assumptions that has created a lot of drama out of me in my relationship with the one I love and that has created a lot of problems between us to the point of breaking up. I just want peace, harmony, unity and love between us again. Please put it within his heart to forgive me. I only pray that one day we can be a family together with our daughter. That he will come back to us and give me another chance to work on the relationship. Please bring us closer to You God and to a true and real relationship with YOU.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 12:29 AM by Tears.)
07-24-2013 12:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #2
RE: Emotional Problems - Only God can heal me

Lord, I lift up Tears before you. Grant this person the spirit of wisdom and revelation. Grant them direction, discernment, guidance, provision, and wisdom. Show them your perfect will for their lives. In Jesus name I pray. amen
07-24-2013 01:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Emotional Problems - Only God can heal me

Not Easily Broken.
07-24-2013 09:15 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.