Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
stevendanielsen
Member Plus
    
Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
|
Genral.
Dear Heavenly Holy Father Please watch over me and help to grow stonger in you, please help to build business and creat jobs for other people, please lead to right girl to spend rest of life with and pray Lord for country returen as Godly nation and pray that you watch are country protect are 2 amendment rights and help restore freedom and help citizen to vote office holders for voliate their oath and elect Godly leader who will protect right's and the constitution of the United State and I give you all the honor,glory,and praise to whom all power belongs. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
|
|
| 03-08-2013 12:36 AM |
|