Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Court tomorrow for my spousal and child support, lil scared
Author Message
angelalec
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Court tomorrow for my spousal and child support, lil scared

I have been going through a hard separation with husband. His Idea of the divorce, and I feel very alone in a place that I have no family, but only my two kids that I love dearly who are my determination to going back to school, and never depend on a man. I loved being a house wife, but I guess it wasn't enough Icon_sad for him to notice me any longer. This is my second lawyer, and this has been a very long battle, but being a mom/student I need this to go my way because I'm so tired of this! tired of worrying about money when he is making enough to support 2 families. Please pray for the judge to see that what he has been doing is not fair for this single mom leaving me with nothing.I have struggled for so long, maybe since 2010 and when I step into that court room I pray that jesus will be with me, and I will come out of that court room a very happy mom.
11-15-2012 06:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
coach1879 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 4
Joined: Nov 2012
Post: #2
RE: Court tomorrow for my spousal and child support, lil scared

Father I pray that you will comfort this person and provide the inner peace that only you can provide in the face of trials like these. I pray that good triumphs over bad and that your will be done in this situation. I pray that you will be with the children through this time of seperation and divorce. Wrap your arms around them and provide comfort for them. I ask that you take care of these people and this situation and that your will be done in all things..... in Jesus precious name, amen
11-15-2012 06:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Court tomorrow for my spousal and child support, lil scared

Father, I pray that you are with me all day tomorrow in court to get child support from my ex husband. He left again for the second time the house. I need for the court and judge to be in my favor since I have more responsibility at the house, kids and overall. I need the money for food, bills, house and kids of course. I am really trying to maintain everything but at things I feel I am carrying so many things on my shoulder. Lord, help me as I struggled and you never let me down. Help me and the boys still afloat and have enough money, health, support, happiness in our everyday life.
11-14-2013 07:08 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Court tomorrow for my spousal and child support, lil scared

God, I have to go to family court tomorrow with my ex husband for child support to get it garnished. Currently he gives it to me every two weeks. Sometimes he tells me he doesn't have it all. He left me and the boys after 21 years of marriage. I need your support Jesus tomorrow be with me the whole time. Let me answer questions in my favor. I feel I deserve this so does the boys. It is very hard, I am very lucky with family and friends support. Lord be with me tomorrow and let me get the money we are due taken out his paycheck. AMEN
01-06-2014 07:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,134
Joined: Apr 2008
Post: #5
RE: Court tomorrow for my spousal and child support, lil scared

If you are a born again child of GOD you have been given a very powerful tool for you to use and that is ,..IT IS WRITTEN THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN FAVOR WITH MAN AND GOD. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS START CLAIMING THAT FAVOR WITH YOUR MOUTH. GO BEFORE YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND ASK HIM TO PLEASE LOOSEN HIS FAVOR WITH ALL THAT ARE INVOLVED WITH YOUR CASE AND THEN THANK HIM FOR HIS FAVOR WITH YOUR ENEMIES . DO THIS EVERY TIME THE devil TRIES TO GET YOU SCARED AND WATCH THE LORD MOVE MIGHTLY ON YOUR BEHALF. BUT YOU MUST BE A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF THE LORD IN ORDER TO CLAIM THIS
01-07-2014 05:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #6
RE: Court tomorrow for my spousal and child support, lil scared

Grrr, A blog is had by me on my website and it sucks. I actually
removed it, but may have to bring it back again. You gave me inspiration!
Keep on writing!
03-15-2018 05:13 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Amaze0707 Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 59
Joined: Nov 2016
Post: #7
RE: Court tomorrow for my spousal and child support, lil scared

I join you in praying for the Lord to grant the authorities wisdom and guidance in reaching a just decision. May God bless you and cover you and your children with His incomprehensible peace during this difficult time.

Our great God, who is the final judge of all of us, has not forgotten you. In His time and in His way He will answer your prayers. May Philippians 4:6,7 be your comfort.
03-15-2018 09:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.