Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I PRAY THAT MY FRIEND FRED AND HIS MOTHER JEAN WILL SUBMIT THEIR HEARTS TO YOU
Author Message
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #1
I PRAY THAT MY FRIEND FRED AND HIS MOTHER JEAN WILL SUBMIT THEIR HEARTS TO YOU

FATHER GOD, GIVE MY FRIEND FRED AND HIS MOTHER JEAN A SOFT HEART. LET THEM SUBMIT THEIR WILL, THEIR PLANS, AND THEIR THOUGHTS. LET THEM SUBMIT THEIR HEARTS TO YOU. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
10-02-2012 02:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.