Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Father .............my heart
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Father .............my heart

Father God in the name of Jesus my heart hurts, it hurts for my mom, my sisters, of course HC a lot, a little for my brothers but not enough to fret cause I know that's the only way they'll change. I pray my bros and nephew are safe and healthy while they go through the change for the better. I pray that you take good care of Alix.

Father, naca is taking forever and we need to move desperately Lord our finances are in shambles and I am trying my best to hold on to work and be supportive but a job for my mom and siblings is very important even after the move too. Lord, I cannot rush oh Lord as the world turns on your timing, but I know that you are understanding and you see things that we do not see or understands. However, I have faith that you can do anything oh dear God please intervene for us Lord speak it, think it for us and it is done. Please Lord Ms. JM has been quiet and I know that a very important personage has came down from heaven just for this case oh father please say enough so that we breathe and move one please.


Please you are my father you know us well father please I have faith in you please have mercy please have mercy Lord mercy not righteous merit. Mercy for mom's job oh Lord do the demons and evil have more power than you oh God say enough please.

Lord, please bring peace to HDQ for me I am innocent and perhaps unintentionally rude but is it enough for women who are old enough to be my mom to be this way towards me. Father, we need a buyer for you know what, Lord please send us one and thank you ever so much for the gift Lord. However, it would be nice to be able to enjoy it. I love you oh Lord and thank you for being there and thank you for the wonderful foods that you bless us with please spare us from the carcinogens and other bad chemicals that they put in the foods in Jesus' name.

Father, I remember when I was crying and desperate for a job and it was so so so so hard and trying. Father, I am not ungrateful for I remember where I came from and how much love you showed me when I was dying and depressed father I do I do I remember it was your hands only......Father, please save my job and please save me from the claws of these gossiping persons oh Lord 99% of it is not true and unintentional. Father, save me oh you see how much I have on my shoulders, I have see you know who, I created a means for him to contact if he ever wants to but I cannot force him and I deserve someone who wants the exact same too after all of my sacrifices oh Lord, don't you think that I am worth more than that.

Father, the inspections and smoking is not fair oh father please put an end to all that ridiculous nonsense. Lord, please make me numb and please possess my tongue, facial expressions and thoughts so that the creatures won't misinterpret it the wrong way back to the acad. oh Lord, you are a God of truth and I am your child I try to be nice but it back fires not matter what. Talk to me father, please don't leave me in the dark with my own instinct as they can be off sometimes.

Oh faithful father, please show me HC's mom please I .........


Take care of my heart for it is getting pounded on because I love you and you live in it-please let not my sacrifices be worthless.

In Jesus' name - Amen
07-04-2012 08:59 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #2
RE: Father .............my heart

ISAIAH 55:8-9
"FOR MY THOUGHTS ARE NOG YOUR THOUGHTS, NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS, SAITH THE LORD. FOR AS THE HEAVENS ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH, SO ARE MY WAYS HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS, AND MY THOUGHTS THAN YOUR THOUGHTS."

GOD'S GRACIOUS THOUGHTS EXCEED ALL HUMAN IMAGINATION (64:4; ROMANS 11:31; 1 CORINTHIANS 2:9; EPHESIANS 3:20) NO ONE CAN FATHOM THE DEPTHS OF GOD'S WISDOM.
07-05-2012 01:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Father .............my heart

...do the demons and evil have more power than you oh God say enough please. I rebuke this statements you made in Jesus' name.

If you have faith then believe. Why are you begging for mercy if you have faith in God.
07-05-2012 01:02 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.