Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Thank you everyone
Author Message
anonomys Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 16
Joined: Dec 2011
Post: #1
Thank you everyone

for helping me to pray thru my situation that has held me down for many years...I've really had a difficult time throughout the passed 4 years and I know this is not God's will for my life.

I have another request involving T and my situation and the kids involved. There is such a family separation between us at times. One thing that I struggle with is the pending return of his 8 year old daughter who has never really been part of his life. This struggle is strange to me because I believe that God has given me a love and gift with children and this has been prevalent over several years. Now I find myself jealous and insecure and resentful sometimes regarding her. It doesn't happen all of the time, or naturally, but he has pushed aside or sometimes away, myself and my girls (who are not biologically his, but the child I am carrying is) who HAVE been part of his life for about 7 years with seemingly no regard for our feelings. He claims to love and treat each child the same, but its not what I see.

He thinks that I hate his child, but that is not true and that is not my character, I do struggle with some of his choices and actions and words though.

I feel that there are alot of misunderstandings between us, alot of hurt feelings and words and this has caused a bitterness and division to grow between us.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2012 07:11 AM by anonomys.)
04-20-2012 07:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Thank you everyone

Father in Jesus mighty name we ask that you bless this family according to your will. I can understand how you are feeling because I have a son and since it's not my husbands for years I saw the difference he treated his nieces, nephews than my son. We don't have any yet but I'm praying for one. I know your situation is a little different but I used to be jelous of them too and I hated feeling like that!!!! Children can feel when they are being treated differently because my son always felt line that and I pray that the Lord may strengthen your daughters and they can grow in Gods word and they can feel loved by our Heavenly Father. I pray that this family can overcome all these attacks of the enemy and they will because if Jesus is with us who can be against us?????? Seek him everyday so he can give you the strength and faith to wait upon you for you are our strength!! I advise you that you also pray for that little girl and try to love her also like your own and leave everything in Jesus hands because it's going to be hard for you to overcome this if you still have jealousy and anger inside your heart. The Lord doesn't hear our prayers if we don't forgive others. I learned that the hard way and pray for your enemies instead. I hope you stay strong because God won't give you anymore that you can't handle. I know everything is going to be just fine and I pray for that little angel in your womb so they cZn be healthy and serve the Lord in Jesus precious name I pray amen!!! God bless and I will keep praying for you!!!<*}}}><
04-20-2012 12:02 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #3
RE: Thank you everyone

Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from these.Lord I pray that these parents treat each child with love the same. I pray for no favortism over one another. Lord please heal this family . I pray they can all live together in peace.I pray that you will guide them in their life and that you will bless their health and finances. Lord I pray that they live according to your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen.
04-22-2012 09:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.