Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I LIVE ALONE
Author Message
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,134
Joined: Apr 2008
Post: #1
I LIVE ALONE

BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING**YES I KNOW THE LORD IS AT MY SIDE AND I DON'T LIVE ALONE THAT WAY*********I AM IN TERRIFIC PAIN THROUGH MY LEGS AND FEET***RIGHT THROUGH
MY HIP IN THE BACK GRABS AND THE PAIN IS SO BAD IT ALMOST TAKES ME TO MY KNEES WHEN THIS HAPPENS I CANNOT MOVE IN ANY WAY. SOMETIMES IT LAST QUITE A WHILE OTHER TIMES IT IS ONLY A SHORT TIME. WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO LOOK BACK!!! **YOU SEE I HAVE NOT BEEN ON ANY MEDICATION FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW-I WENT COLD TURKEY OFF THE PATCH AND ALL THE MEDICATION THE DOCTORE HAD ME.ON IT WAS A LOT. I WAS ON MEDICATION (the strongest available) FOR ALMOST 50 YEARS AND I HAVE CRIED OUT TO THE LORD SAYING LORD I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO A LIFE OF MAN'S MEDICATION**HELP JESUS I CAN TAKE THE PAIN NO LONGER WITH OUT YOUR HELP**I HAVE A DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT ON THE APRIL THE 16 . DEAR LORD I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT DEATH I FEEL LIKE I WOULD START TO DIE INSIDE IF I HAD TO DO THAT
I RUN UNDER THE SHELTER OF THE ALMIGHTY AND UNDER HIS WIINGS TO I TRUST**COVER ME JESUS PLEASE COVER ME MY WHOLE BODY FROM MY HEAD TO MY FEET IS BEING ASSAULTED BY TERRIFIC PAIN IF ANYTHING SHOULD HAPPEN THERE IS NOBODY THAT WOULD KNOW BECAUSE I LIVE ALONE.
04-14-2012 12:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #2
RE: I LIVE ALONE

LORD, I LIFT UP ABBIE BEFORE YOU. LAY YOUR GENTLE, LOVING HANDS ON HER ACHES AND PAIN. RELEASE HER OF ALL HER PAINS AND DISCOMFORTS. SEND THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO SERVE HER, TAKE CARE HER, AND TO CHECK UP ON HER. PROTECT HER IN HER HOME. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
04-14-2012 04:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
D
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: I LIVE ALONE

Father, you know that Abbie live alone. Please stay by her side always and in all her daily needs and her guide. Grant Abbie good health to carry on her work from day to day. Keep her mind pure, her thoughts, her every deed. Let her be kind, unselfish in her neighbor's need. Spare Abbie from difficulty or anything that could slow her progress, and help her to recognize all that is good in her life. Father, when she feel low or in despair, lift her heart and she will know You are there with her. Teach her to love herself, so that she can share that love with someone else. Lord, Abbie live alone and she has no fear because she know You are always near. In Jesus Christ's name I pray.
04-14-2012 05:49 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #4
RE: I LIVE ALONE

Dear Lord I pray for Abbie that you will please ease all of her burdens. Lord with you nothing is impossible. You can heal everything and take her pain away. Lord I pray to you that although Abbie lives alone in her home, that she will realize that you are always there with her. When shes lonely I pray that she feels the love of her fellow Prayer Warriors. She can come to us 24/7 and shes never alone. Lord I pray that you will bring good Christian people into her life and she will be comforted in knowing you're always there for her and that you will take all of the pain away. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen
04-16-2012 10:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: I LIVE ALONE

Dear Lord: Please help Abbie to be comforted knowing that You love her. Please bring her relieft from her pain.

In Jesus' name,
Amen
04-16-2012 03:54 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mandie617 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 5
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #6
RE: I LIVE ALONE

(04-16-2012 03:54 PM)Guest Wrote:  Dear Lord: Please help Abbie to be comforted knowing that You love her. Please bring her relieft from her pain.

In Jesus' name,
Amen



I agree, In Jesus name.
04-16-2012 10:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #7
RE: I LIVE ALONE

LORD I LIFT ABBIE MY SIS IN CHRIST TO YOU. IF THIS IS AN ATTACK WE ASK THAT YOU BIND THE ENEMY OFF HER BODY THATS TRYING PREVENT HER FROM SERVING YOU. PLEASE REMOVE ALL PAIN & DISCOMFORT FROM HER & STRENGTHEN & HEAL HER BODY THAT IT MUST LINE UP TO YOUR WORD FROM THE CROWN OF HER HEAD TO THE SOULS OF HER FEET AND NO WEAPONED FORMED AGAINST US , YOU SISTER SHALL PROSPER PRAISE YOU LORD & REMOVE ALL FEAR THANK YOU LORD AMEN GB!
04-19-2012 03:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #8
RE: I LIVE ALONE

FATHER GOD, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE FAVOR ON ABBIE'S HEALTH. RESTORE HER BACK TO GOOD HEALTH. PROTECT HER IN HER HOME. KEEP HER EYES FIXED ON YOU. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
04-19-2012 04:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,705
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #9
RE: I LIVE ALONE

Father God, I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, who lived and died for us, that Abbie be HEALED from this affliction if it is your will. We know that your grace is sufficient, but I ask that you heal Abbie today and that she walk free in the name of Jesus to be a light to those in the dark. I pray this in your name Father, I pray this in your name. AMEN.

Abbie, get to the local church and ask for hands to be laid on you. Ask for God to heal you through his power of those who place their hands on you.
04-21-2012 07:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #10
RE: I LIVE ALONE

"I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS EVEN UNTO THE END OF OF THE WORLD" (MATTEW 28:20).
04-22-2012 04:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.