Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Very Urgent Prayer for my grandmother
Author Message
Sheila2309 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 19
Joined: Nov 2010
Post: #1
Very Urgent Prayer for my grandmother

Dear Lord, thank you for watching over my family and I.

Dear Lord, as You know my grandmother is in ICU, hospital, Lord, please lay your healing hands over here, Let her have more time with us. Dear Lord, please help her. I pray that tomorrow she will be fine. Dear Lord, please watch over her. I pray that the test results back will be good n she dun need to go to the pain again. Please help her Lord.

I pray all these in Jesus's name, thank You, Lord. Amen
07-02-2011 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
LordINeedYouNow Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,158
Joined: May 2011
Post: #2
RE: Very Urgent Prayer for my grandmother

Sheila, I know this prayer all too well. Lord knows how much I love my Grandma and He brought her through her trials. He'll do the same for yours. I stand in prayer, claim healing and say Amen! In His Name It is done!!!! Come back with your praise report please.
07-02-2011 01:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.