Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
baby Gabriel
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
baby Gabriel

Heavenly Father, please pray that Baby Gabriel be healed. May God Bless him with good health. In Jesus name, Amen!
04-27-2011 05:09 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: baby Gabriel

Lord I pray that this baby walk in perfect health. I pray your healing hand upon him. Touch him with the hem of your garmet Lord. I pray that he will live to serve you in the ministry and live for you fully. Let him be obiedent to your will and keep him your word. In Jesus name I pray. Heart
04-27-2011 06:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.