Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
NEED God to intervene soon
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
NEED God to intervene soon

Why can't I get straightened out??? Ever since my husband left me, over 5 years ago, my finances have continued to get worse and worse...not matter what I do. I pray non-stop for things to get better and they only get worse. Even though I pulled my child from a private Christian school and I got a second job, I am still so far in the hole that I have no idea how I will ever get out. Why do things just keep getting worse? My daughter is losing faith so fast. She says she has been praying for the last 5 years for things to get better but nothing ever gets better! Please, dear God, in the name of Jesus, help me get my finances straightened out! I cannot do it without you! I so badly need your help. I need you now more than ever. Please Lord, in the name of Jesus, pour out a financial blessing on me!

Because of my divorce and finances, my daughter suffers from depression. Because of finances, we have had to move in with my parents and share a bedroom (my daughter is 15). This did not help her depression at all. Then I had to pull her from the small Christian school that she has gone to since she was 4. This did not help her depression either. In order to avoid a large public school, she wanted to be homeschooled but now she is lonely and rarely sees her friends. If I could get my finances straightened out and we could get a place of our own, she could go back to the school she loves, she could have her own bedroom and have friends sleep over. Please, in the name of Jesus, please Lord, help me get straightened out financially. Please Dear Lord, in the name of Jesus, heal my daughter of her depression.
01-07-2011 08:25 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: NEED God to intervene soon

Lord, I pray for relief of financial burden on this woman, that she has the support she is needing to get through this, for her daughter & family.
There are many suffering in the world right now Lord. We know that YOU ARE NEAR & we ask for continued Blessing, Guidance, to have what we need Jesus.
Asking provision for this guest & in this situation, Lord God Almighty!



Guest Wrote:Why can't I get straightened out??? Ever since my husband left me, over 5 years ago, my finances have continued to get worse and worse...not matter what I do. I pray non-stop for things to get better and they only get worse. Even though I pulled my child from a private Christian school and I got a second job, I am still so far in the hole that I have no idea how I will ever get out. Why do things just keep getting worse? My daughter is losing faith so fast. She says she has been praying for the last 5 years for things to get better but nothing ever gets better! Please, dear God, in the name of Jesus, help me get my finances straightened out! I cannot do it without you! I so badly need your help. I need you now more than ever. Please Lord, in the name of Jesus, pour out a financial blessing on me!

Because of my divorce and finances, my daughter suffers from depression. Because of finances, we have had to move in with my parents and share a bedroom (my daughter is 15). This did not help her depression at all. Then I had to pull her from the small Christian school that she has gone to since she was 4. This did not help her depression either. In order to avoid a large public school, she wanted to be homeschooled but now she is lonely and rarely sees her friends. If I could get my finances straightened out and we could get a place of our own, she could go back to the school she loves, she could have her own bedroom and have friends sleep over. Please, in the name of Jesus, please Lord, help me get straightened out financially. Please Dear Lord, in the name of Jesus, heal my daughter of her depression.
01-07-2011 10:02 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: NEED God to intervene soon

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
01-07-2011 09:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.