Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
need Gods help for a business start-up loan
Author Message
Felix
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
need Gods help for a business start-up loan

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
I kindly ask you to pray with me for my start-up company to be operative in January 2010.Presently, I am still waiting for the start-up loan approval from several potential sources.I know, that God has a plan and that He wants us to be Victorious.Thank you Father, that you arrange all the necessary documents and approvals in order
to get this loan granted still within the last hours of 2010 so we can start to build yourKingdom through this company from the first days of 2011 onward. Amen.
God bless you
Felix
12-30-2010 04:15 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: need Gods help for a business start-up loan

Precious Jesus, I pray that Your will be done in this. I pray that their business will get the loan they need. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
12-30-2010 06:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: need Gods help for a business start-up loan

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
12-30-2010 08:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.