Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray for me
Author Message
alicesaint@msn.com
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please pray for me

Im asking that you pray for me because im battling against a lonely spirit. I would like to find a good person (Male) to share my life with, I feel so lonely. Im 50 years old. I do believe in GOD and i know by praying to god we should not be lonely, and he IS the one that keeps me positive and also my daughter. Im divorce my ex-husband left me fifteen years ago to go and study. He told me he does not believe there is a GOD. My husband is making sure that i dont find someone by dealing with unclean spirit. Im not blaming him fully i may have a part to play by not trying harder with him. I have asked god's forgiveness. No ones seems to come my way, everyone seems to be seeing through me, as if i was not there. I cry out in despair and know god hears my prayers but still no matter where i go loneliness seems to come at me from every angle to rip me to shreds and leave me feeling forsaken. I pray for GODS protection when im to weak to pray for it anymore. I pray for the forgiveness of my sins and my ex-husband's sins. I pray that his intent on harming me will find GOD's love and salvation in his heart and stop his ruthless venditas to harm. I ask anyone reading this please, please, please pray that GOD will deliver me stronger from the grips of this evil force of loneliness and remind me of his love and protection. THANK YOU.
12-27-2010 10:38 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Please pray for me

Lord, you are our protecter and provider. You shield us from evil and no curse will take hold of us. In spite of our mistakes, sins, you still love us. You have our future in your hands and have promised that your plans are not to harm us but to give us a hope and a future. You said that you came to not just give us life but abundant life. I pray Lord that your word will encourage and inspire this woman. I pray that you grant her the desires of her heart and that you will her life with friends, family and a love that cannot be broken. Keep her from lonliness Lord and show her how much you love her. Lord, your love is enough. We do need human touch and this is a strong force we cannot fight against. It is in our nature to be loved and accepted. Lord keep her in your care and bless her today with much joy. In Jesus name I pray. AmenBlessHeart Read-bible
12-27-2010 03:35 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.