Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
infertility
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
infertility

Hi my name is azeb I have been married since 2005 unfortunately I am not been able to concive. please pray for me .

Thanks
10-09-2010 05:54 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: infertility

Father, please in your kindness touch Azeb in her body. Quicken her womb with the seed of her husband that a child might be conceived and might come into the world strong and healthy. Father let this woman receive one of your most precious gifts...a little one. Let this couple be prepared to train up a child the way it should go that when it is old they will not depart from it. In Jesus name...Amen!
10-09-2010 07:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: infertility

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-09-2010 09:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Diasr Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 113
Joined: Sep 2010
Post: #4
RE: infertility

Father God. I lift up azeb and her husband to your kingdom. We know everything will happen to your timing and for your glory. therefore we ask your favour in this couple. Let them see a breakthrough and talk about it throughout generations to come. I bless this womb and declare that through faith and your love they will have the desire of their heart sooner than experts may think. In Jesus Name I believe. Amen
10-10-2010 08:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.