Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
God Help fFind what I lost.
Author Message
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #1
God Help fFind what I lost.

Dear Havenly Father please guide me to where I lost my set of key's at and help them to still be where I lost them and help me to find them not loss them agin. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
05-27-2010 12:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: God Help fFind what I lost.

Lord, that the keys that were lost be found. We give YOU THANKS JESUS. Bless Amen Bible

stevendanielsen Wrote:Dear Havenly Father please guide me to where I lost my set of key's at and help them to still be where I lost them and help me to find them not loss them agin. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
05-27-2010 02:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #3
RE: God Help fFind what I lost.

Lord, I pray that this guest find what has been lost. Lord, I pray that Your will be done. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
05-28-2010 05:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.