Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayers for my unborn child
Author Message
Anh kim Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #1
Prayers for my unborn child

Thursday tomorrow I am going to have a blood sugar test for my pregnancy. I please ask for your prayers for me not to have diabetes/sickness diseases and pray that I have a quick and easy birth without go through a lot of pain as I am nervous from hearing the women stories who gave birth before (my first baby). Also pray for my baby will be healthy beautiful baby who filled with the holy spirit, he will have a strong relationship with God, Jesus Christ, and he will serve you all the days of his life. Thank you. amen
09-15-2009 07:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Prayers for my unborn child

Father, I ask you to watch over Ann Kim and place your hedge of protection around her LORD. Protect her health and the baby's health and give her the courage to face her first delivery, fill her with your Holy spirit to give her joy and the peace that surpasses all understanding. Bless her as a mother, I can see already that she is a loving and compassionate person, full of concern, which are great qualities for a mother. Thank you Lord that she is already dedicating this child to you. You are faithful, Lord to do all that you have promised. Ease her concerns and surround her now with those who will be loving and supportive during this important time of her life. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
09-15-2009 09:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Prayers for my unborn child

Lord, I ask your to lift up Kim today, keep her at peace and guard her from any negative emotions. We continue to believe Lord that you will safeguard Kim and her baby's health. Surround her now Lord with supportive and loving people, be sure that she is always surrounded by your people Lord even after the baby is grown and well established as a young adult. In Jesus name, Amen.
09-18-2009 08:39 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.