Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
marriage
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
marriage

please pray for me to know what to do my husband left me three months ago i pray for my marriage to be restored for me and my children but my faith is shaken he has a new woman in his life we are not divorced yet he already is bringing her home with him when he has the children for the weekend i am trying to be strong please pray that jesus will show me the way in what i should do i believe what jesus said that marriage should not be broken that it is a bond you made in jesus name please pray for understanding in the path jesus has chosen for me
05-31-2009 02:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 987
Joined: Aug 2008
Post: #2
RE: marriage

Dear Lord,

I pray you guide this wife and mother and show her the way she should go. Give her good advice and watch over her children and her. See Psalm 32:8. Give this wife peace of mind. Also, show this husband and father the err of his ways! Bring him back to his true home. I pray for all other spouses on this site whose partners have turned their backs on their vows (and You). Re-connect all these families and bless them with life-long happiness in keeping you center of their lives. Thank you, Lord! In Jesus Name, Amen
05-31-2009 03:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: marriage

Lord, I pray that our sister stays focus on you and continue to believe in your almighty power and that she will not be moved by the circumstances. We can not see beyond our situation but O Lord, you knows it very well. I pray that you help our sister to rest in you each single day and continue to put her faith in your promise. I claim your promise over her marriage and I believe you will bring all this to past. In Jesus Name,I pray Amen and Amen!
06-01-2009 03:05 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #4
RE: marriage

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this woman and their children.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this woman and their children! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-13-2013 03:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.