Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
urgent prayer needed for job and to stay in apartment
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
urgent prayer needed for job and to stay in apartment

urgent prayer needed for job and apartment. my company is doing poorly and I could lose my job soon. The landlord will raise the rent and wants renters to meet an income requirment in order to stay in the apartment. I always pay the rent on time and have not been late but will not meet the income needed for a new lease if i lose my job. The landlord wants proof with a paycheck. Please pray I do not lose my job so I can meet the requirements by the landlord. Please pray God will allow the landlord to find my income acceptable for the income requirement and the landlord will renew my lease. Pray God will help me so I will have a job with good salary and pay the rent and bills. thank you for your prayers. Lin
03-15-2009 10:05 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.