Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
unsocialble
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
unsocialble

hi..My name is Michael.
I am 16 this year and i think I am shy.I always been so far relationship away from all the youth of the church i attend because of i dunno how to talk and what to talk with them.I am also have quite less friend at school.about 200/3000+ student.I really wants to have more friends.I felt that I have barrel with those girl i dunno but one of my friend will go and make friend and be their good friend confidently.I really wanted to be like him with that confident.Please pray for me.Thanks!pray for me for Joy and peace. THank You!
03-11-2009 07:57 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,083
Joined: Jan 2009
Post: #2
RE: unsocialble

Dear Lord, I pray for Micheal, help him to be confident in the person you have him created him to be. Guide him, and keep him strong in you. Bring into his life many friendships. Ones that will glorify your name, and help him to grow as a christian.
In Jesus loving name
Amen
03-11-2009 08:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.