Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Intimacy issues in marriage
Author Message
guest99991
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Intimacy issues in marriage

Please pray for me and my wife Rebecca. We have been having intimacy issues. Personally , I have been wanting more regular sexual intimacy but Rebecca has been reluctant and withholding/ delaying/ putting off, to later times, weeks etc.

It's been something I have been extremely frustrated about. I have brought it up, and she hasn't been very sensitive about it.

Please pray that this is fixed ongoing. Maybe it's just me, but as a man this has been hard.
08-06-2024 07:48 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.