Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for strength
Author Message
guest.
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for strength

So much to do yet struggle with painful legs and lethargy, also anxiety, pray for me please so I can live a fuller life, pleasing to God and stay on top of thingsJesus-sign
03-26-2023 09:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for strength

Jesus I come in agreement with the request above, also give them your peace, healing, take away all their anxieties, and give them the strength to pull through this storm. in your merciful and mighty name I pray. Amen!
03-26-2023 01:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TheStrongWave Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 259
Joined: Oct 2016
Post: #3
RE: Prayer for strength

I’m sorry that you’re struggling. I said a prayer for the Lord to grant you peace of mind and calm your troubled heart. Also, take a look at this book -- Overcoming Anxiety, Worry, and Fear, by Gregory L. Jantz. The author helps readers identify the causes for their anxiety, assess the severity of their symptoms, and start down avenues for positive change. In addition, I read that just talking about your anxieties and fears can make them seem less terrifying. It would be great to seek professional counseling, as well. I hope you get yourself the right emotional support you need. Jesus loves you, friend.
04-05-2023 12:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.