Scripture reading: Acts 27:22-26"But now I urge you to keep up your courage, because not one of you will be lost; only the ship will be destroyed. Last night an angel of the God to whom I belong and whom I serve stood beside me and said, ‘Do not be afraid, Paul. You must stand trial before Caesar; and God has graciously given you the lives of all who sail with you.So keep up your courage, men, for I have faith in God that it will happen just as he told me. Nevertheless, we must run aground on some island.”
Message...St Paul and his other prisoner friends and the ship crew were about to be ship wrecked. Their lives were put on the edge by a violent storm. The boat was badly beaten and it was certain that it was going to be a do or die episode. Too many things happened in a jiffy.Paul mounted courage to stand up by faith to encourage the people. In the midst of any storm my friend, you must activate your faith. Don't let the devil he you "You are finished or "It is over". God is not dead. He is still alive. What can man or anything do to you? In the midst of the storms, God appeared to them via his angel and gave Paul a prophetic message. In the realm of the Spirit I can see God holding your right hand and showing you your route of escape. He has commanded his angel to bear us up in their hands (Psalm 91:11-12).The message the angel gave Paul was assuring. He will stand trial before Ceasar but he will be victorious still. Every fake case or testimony against you has been cancelled in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. You are winning every battle against you under this anointing and Grace, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Pray with me.
This is a very powerful moment as I commit you in prayers. Some of our biggest breakthrough come after our heaviest try trials. There's a blessing in the breaking and a reward beyond the storm. Your tears are not in vain. God hears you.
God of heaven and earth, God who carries our lives and the lives of our whole community in your hands, be with us in the peril of this day/night. Help us to release our anxieties and fears into those same caring hands, knowing in faith that your will for us is life and everlasting good. Send your holy angels to watch over us and guard us. May they spread their holy wings to give us shelter against the storm. For you alone, O God, are all good, all life, all love, and that love is for us; through Jesus Christ our Lord.Amen
Positive divine DECLARATION.
Paul had faith in God that God never fails. God always takes care of his own. Even in the storm he is there. Even in the valley of the shadows of death He is still there (Read Psalm 23:4). I prophesy, as you go through the roughness of this life, the God I serve, will make a way where there seems to be no way in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Whatever you need that will make your life better, may the God I serve sacrificially deliver it into your laps in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. What killed others and what will kill others in 2020 shall not come near you. You shall not die before your time like St Paul and his friends did not die in the storms, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. I prophesy angelic visitation this season. God will appear to you in your dreams and show you the way. In 2020 you shall never be stranded under this anointing, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. All things are yours because it has been given to you by my Father in heaven, receive them in the mighty name of Jesus Christ we have prayed with thanksgiving Amen. Go out and celebrate. Tell your neighbours and friends and colleagues that your life has taken a new dawn and your miracles are coming in quantum. Thank you Father for this fasting period. To you be all the glory forever and ever Amen.
Introduction
I'm Rev pastor John, I minister deliverance, and manifestations are just a part of what takes place during my ministry sessions.I am a prayer warrior, motivational speaker and a spiritual leader. I do prophecies, I am an intrusive love healer,i do spiritual healings, personal follow up prayers for deliverance. I inspired positive transformation that lift mind and spirit to great heights. You'll claim the best over your life. You'll welcome miracles, blessings and good news.Your success story will be the example of what is possible in this life. You'll see how you'll overcome everything that bothers you.Bless you , I recieved that prophetic word in Jesus name.I decree And declare that the supernatural things of God be reviled to you even the more that the overflow of harvest begains now in JESUS Name Amen.
Please to all my followers take note.Many deliverances are either not complete, or have failed simply because the person hasn’t opened up with the minister about everything that needed to come fourth. This is why it is important to bring up such failures and struggles when going through a deliverance. Even if you have repented of those sins, there may be spirits lingering that must still be driven out.Not all deliverances are going to produce a manifestation. Many times they manifest in a mild fashion (yawn, burp, cough, body twitch, shaking, an evil look in their eyes, etc.) while other times they manifest by screaming or even a violent manifestation where the person must be held down. I do not require a manifestation in order to claim victory, but I like to at very least have the person tell me that they felt a release. Can I hear someone say Amen!.