Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Exhaustion/Sunday
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Exhaustion/Sunday

I am very tired. I have planned to do some writing on Sunday but I am afraid I am too tired to focus on it even if I should start working on the text in question. I ask the Holy Spirit to guide me in this and in all matters on Sunday and bless my day. I even pray that I will be able to fix my television again. The problem is probably small but I just do not see what the problem is. Thank you for joining me in my prayers!
03-23-2019 12:03 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Exhaustion/Sunday

Lord help this person get the strength they need to do all they need to do including the writing. Show them what is wrong with the TV and may they be able to fix it them self. I pray in Jesus name, amen.
03-23-2019 01:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Exhaustion/Sunday

Lord renew this person in You. Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as the eagles. Give this person grace for these little things like fixing tv - may all go well
03-24-2019 10:08 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Exhaustion/Sunday

Amen and Amen in Jesus name Amen!
03-27-2019 09:00 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #5
RE: Exhaustion/Sunday

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name i decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this person.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
05-12-2019 05:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.