Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Prayer for my Mother
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
Prayer for my Mother
My mother, Sara, is battling many health conditions currently and is in the ICU fighting for her life. She has a lot of fight in her, but it has been such a long hard battle that we don't know if she can overcome this situation. I humbly ask for your prayers for her comfort and peace throughout this difficult time.
|
|
| 02-05-2009 09:27 AM |
|
bcshelvsme
Unregistered
|
RE: Prayer for my Mother
Lord I bring Sara up to you in prayers give her the strength and peace she needs at this time. Let her feel your presence by her side comforting her and healing her body. Give also comfort and strength to her family, may they also feel your presence among them. May this be done for your Glory Heavenly Father, I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name, Amen!
|
|
| 02-05-2009 09:48 AM |
|