Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
I ask YOU to PRAY for a GREAT REVIVAL IN the Church of CHRIST
|
| Author |
Message |
Loving GOD
Unregistered
|
I ask YOU to PRAY for a GREAT REVIVAL IN the Church of CHRIST
Dear Beloved Brothers and Sisters in JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD I do beg your YOU to pray for a GREAT REVIVAL IN the Church of CHRIST I Ask ALL to pray for this to COME to the Lord JESUS CHRIST and BLESSED this SERVICE TO come DOWN the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT to the dead ROSE and BEGAN to LIVE AND SERVE the LORD the blind received SIGHT BEGAN to SEE deaf EARS OPENED and BEGAN to HEAR the sick were HEALED and BEGAN to PRAISE the LORD AND WORKING IN the FIELD of GOD captive RELEASED TO PROCLAIM the WORD of GOD I Ask YOU to PRAY was removed from the CHURCH from the hearts of the people of GOD, the spirit of Korea the spirit of division a spirit the seduction of the spirit of false doctrines, the spirit of disobedience is the spirit of pride PLEASE pray that today the LORD SPOKE DIRECTLY, OPENLY to the people of GOD to every heart to every brother and every sister and GAVE the people GOD's meek and humble heart is meek and humble spirit gave tears of repentance prayer of repentance, crying for the sins done PLEASE pray that the LORD made the renewing of the mind renewal of faith and GAVE the JOY of PRAYER the JOY of a PSALM of the JOY of FELLOWSHIP WITH the LORD JESUS CHRIST in the HOLY SPIRIT AND the GOSPEL TRUTH.THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS.BLESS YOU ALL OUR DEAR AND DEAR LORD JESUS CHRIST RICHLY FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS.AMEN.
|
|
| 03-20-2018 11:43 AM |
|