Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Father God you know what we are going through
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Father God you know what we are going through

These persecutions from the ones closest to us, we thought we can trust, are too much to bare. Please convict them all to Your saving Grace and heal us, and bring Your victory and mighty Favor in everything and Mercy love and peace with them, we pray. We Praise You Lord for Your mighty Miracles Protection and Restoring Soon.
10-11-2017 02:26 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Father God you know what we are going through

Heavenly Father, I declare that I have your favor today. I declare that I am strong and well able to fulfill my God given destiny; I know you are fighting my battles for me. I declare that I am a victor and not a victim. I may have been defeated in the past but the past is past, this is a new day. Your word says that ''I am the head and not the tail'', ''I will lend and I will not borrow'' . Every thing I touch will prosper and succeed according to your perfect will because of your favor my Father. I declare all these things me and my family in Jesus name amen.
10-11-2017 06:19 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.