Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for husband to fall in love again
Author Message
pleasehelp
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for husband to fall in love again

My husband says that he loves me but does not think he is "in love" with me any longer, he says he believes he was clinging to feelings of nostalgia of memories of what we had and what he wants to still have. He says he thinks there might be a possibility of someone else making him happy in a marriage but he doesn't feel at this time it is me. He says that no matter what he always wants me and our children to stay close and in his life and I am his best friend. He told me last night he needs to think because he is feeling conflicted and confused, that he feels guilty for feeling this way about us and it hurts him to see me cry and hurt by his words. Please pray that the love, joy and happiness he once felt for me as his wife is restored and that the confusion and doubt that have been put in his mind are wiped away. I pray that he realizes the love we have is real and that the grass is not greener on the other side as he seems to think is possible. Please pray that the mere option of divorce is taken away from him and that we need to work together continuously in our marriage to work out whenever one of us is feeling unloved or distant from one another. Please dear God I'm praying that our family is not separated and his heart feels and reciprocates the feelings that have for him as well. Please I'm begging God to save our marriage.
06-22-2017 06:25 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TheStrongWave Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 259
Joined: Oct 2016
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for husband to fall in love again

I’m sorry you’re experiencing a challenging time in your marriage, friend. I realize you’re hurting as you consider what to do and search for solutions. I’m praying for you and your husband, asking the Lord to bring healing and restoration to your marriage. Be assured of my prayers for your children, too.

Be sure to stay close to God through prayer because He is able to provide guidance as you turn to Him for help. Proverbs 3:5-6 gives this wonderful assurance: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.”
06-22-2017 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Prayer for husband to fall in love again

I prayed this prayer for my husband who wanted a divorce too. At first he told me he wasn't in love with me anymore. Later I found out he was involved with another woman, and that was the reason why he wanted to divorce me. I held to the Lord with all my might, and I'm still in prayer everyday as much as I can, for it has become my way of living to communicate with the Lord everyday. Pray it with faith that God will heal your marriage and bring your husband closer to him if he is saved already. If he is not saved, pray that God will touch his heart and he comes to know the Lord, as I did thirty eight years ago. Today we are still together and closer than we ever were before. Tomorrow will be our forty five wedding anniversary, he also became a Christian. He was raised to believe there is no God. I know it was was only God himself who brought him down on his knees to accept him as his Lord and Savior, praise His Holy Name! People who saw what I went through so many years ago, can't believe we are still together and still in love. It was only through my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, that I was able to forgive him and love him as Jesus loves us.
Lord look upon this marriage and save it as you did mine, may this woman years alter be able to see how much you love them, and it is only through your loving mercy that you save us and our marriage, but we have to love you first and give you all our own. I know you can perform miracles like no other counselor or lawyer out there. Give this woman the strength and peace she needs till you bring her husband to repentance and heal their marriage, I pray in your most precious name Jesus of Nazareth, amen.
Please pray this prayer, put your husband's name in the spaces below. Copy the prayer if you can and carry it always with you, I used to pray it as much as I could, for I believe in persistence. Hedge Prayer for Return of Wayward Person
Prayer of Spiritual Protection
The Prayer of Hosea is one of the most powerful prayers in the arsenal of spiritual warfare – the Hedge Prayer. Hosea’s wife, Gomer, led a life of adultery. Hosea was convinced that he should not divorce her and to pray for her return. Hosea’s unconditional love for Gomer is a picture of God’s unconditional love for His people. This prayer is particularly useful in praying for a wayward spouse, child, or friend who has gone astray from the Faith and from God.

Prayer for Return of a Wayward Spouse

Their mother has been unfaithful and has conceived them in disgrace. She said, ‘I will go after my lovers, who give me my food and my water, my wool and my linen, my oil and my drink.’ Therefore I will block her path with thorn bushes; I will wall her in so that she cannot find her way. She will chase after her lovers but not catch them; she will look for them but not find them. Then she will say,
‘I will go back to my husband as at first, for then I was better off than now.’ Hosea 2:5-7
“Trusting in the promise that whatever I ask for in the name of your Son, Jesus, You Father will do it, with confidence in Our Lord’s words and in Your infinite power and love for me and for my [husband/wife]. I ask you, Father, to send Your Spirit to convict [person’s name] and to allow [him/her] to see all wrongs that [he/she] has done and how these actions offend Your infinite goodness.”

“Father, I ask in sorrow, knowing that You do not intrude upon free will, but that You can give Divine influence like you did with Hosea’s wife, that You send a hedge of thorns around [person’s name] so that [he/she] cannot find the paths that lead [him/her] away from me and our marriage. Even though [he/she] may pursue [his/her] sinful ways, [he/she] will not succeed in sinning against You. [He/She] shall not find satisfaction or happiness until [he/she] returns to me as my [wife/husband], where [he/she] may then be taught by Your Holy Spirit, the true meaning of marriage, sexuality and how to be good and loving in our marital relationship.”

“Father, I am powerless against these spiritual forces and recognize my utter dependence on You and Your power. Look with mercy upon me and upon my [wife/husband.] Do not look upon our sins, O Lord, rather look at the sufferings of your Beloved Son and see the Victim whose bitter passion and death has reconciled us to You. By the victory of the cross, protect us from all evil and rebuke any evil spirits who are attacking or influencing us in any way. Send them back to Hell and place a wall of protection around our marriage. Send your Holy Angels to watch over us and protect us.”

“Father, I ask these things through the most Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Your Son. Thank you, Father, for hearing my prayer. I love You, I worship You, I thank You and I trust in Your infinite mercy and forgiveness. Amen.”
06-23-2017 06:13 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #4
RE: Prayer for husband to fall in love again

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-07-2019 01:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.