Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Healing, protection, help from God.
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Healing, protection, help from God.

Lord I thank you and I give you praise. Lord forgive me of my sins as I forgive others.
Lord Jesus, please cover my family, my dog, my home, my health, my job, my car, my finances, my property and my name and reputation in your shed blood.
Lord Jesus in your name, please send your angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me be it human, demonic or circumstantial.
Lord, please heal my mother from all cancer.
Lord, please bless my relationships with my bosses and keep me from trouble at work.
Lord, please bless all of my relationships at work.
Lord, please help me to finally win.
Thank you father for answering these prayers. I ask them all in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
11-25-2016 06:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Healing, protection, help from God.

Lord, please help in the situations above. Thank You, Lord. In the helping, healing name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen
11-25-2016 09:16 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.