Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Protection and healing
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Protection and healing

Lord I thank you and I praise you. Lord forgive me of my sins as I forgive others. Lord Jesus, please cover my family, my home, my dog, my job, my car, my property, my finances and my name and reputation in your shed blood.
Lord Jesus please send your angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me be it human, demonic or circumstantial.
Jesus, please heal my saliva gland. Please heal and keep my ankles healthy.
Please bless this work night for me socially.
Please heal my mother.
Please remove the drug dealers and addicts that live in the duplex behind my home. Replace them with good people. Let me have no contact or trouble with them.
Lord keep the gypsy's from my workplace.
Lord please provide extra money for Christmas and bills.
Thank you Father for answering these prayers I ask them all in Jesus name. Amen.
11-24-2016 07:03 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Protection and healing

Lord, I come in agreement with this prayer. In the loving name of Jesus for whom I am incredibly thankful, Amen
11-24-2016 08:35 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.